Remedies: How To.
Homeopathic remedies need taking care of. A few simple rules will ensure you get the best out of them.
Taking your remedy
- Choose a time when you haven't just had something else in your mouth - food, drink, toothpaste etc. Remedies work best in a 'clean mouth'. Absorption takes place through the lining of the mouth and this is why people are often advised to pop them under the tongue.
- Handle tablets as little as possible and keep them in their container until it is time to take them.
- Do not eat or drink etc for a good ten minutes after having finished your remedy.
- away from direct light
- at room temperature
- away from strong smelling substances
- a good meter away from anything with an electrical field (TVs, computers, fridges, microwaves, mobile or cordless phones etc.)
- and always the golden rule: away from children. They cannot do any harm but a) you don't want to find them all gone, and b) it's a good idea for children to respect that all medicines are in adult hands.